Are you suffering from blackheads? Do you want to know how to get rid of these blackheads in a natural way? Then scroll down to have a look at what are blackheads and how to clear them.
When the hair follicles get clogged with dead skin cells, dirt, excess sebum, and other impurities then it appears as small black or yellow bumps called blackheads. These are simply pimples that develop in the opening of skin pores, so it is also termed as open comedones. This open skin pores exposed to air, become oxidized and turn to black in color.
It affects the people of all skin types but most commonly for the people with oily skin. We generally see blackheads on the nose, face, chest, back, neck, arms and shoulders. If left untreated then it leads to acne breakouts.
There are many cosmetic products available for removing blackheads like facials, expensive scrubs, nose strips, etc. that makes are painful and costly but the usage of natural one at home will give long lasting results and cost-effective.
Many people believe that apple cider vinegar (ACV) exhibits various health, beauty and, household benefits but do you know that apple cider vinegar is also used for blackheads removal. Blackheads and acne will hide your real beauty and make your complexion muddy and more aged but the usage of apple cider vinegar will clear these blackheads and thus reveals your hidden beauty.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Works as Blackheads Removal?
Yes, it is. Here we are providing you with some effective apple cider vinegar properties that make you believe that it clears the blackheads and make the skin smooth and supple.
- It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties that prevent bacteria or microbes which are trapped in the skin pores and thereby cleanses the skin.
- It has acetic and malic acid that helps to break down the tough buildup in your skin and thus removes blackheads.
- It balances the pH levels in the skin which in turn reduces the excess oil and acts as a perfect toner to get rid of blackheads.
- It acts as a natural detoxifier that makes your skin free from dust, free radicals effect and other harmful toxins causing blackheads.
- It has an astringent property that dries out the area by clearing excess oil and dead cells. It also has an anti-inflammatory property that removes blackheads without any pain and swelling.
- It forms a protective layer on the skin to unclog the skin pores and thus help them to breathe properly.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Blackheads Removal:
Here 2 best ACV methods that remove blackheads effectively. Let’s get started.
Method – 1: (Apple Cider Vinegar)
Applying apple cider vinegar directly on the skin will loosen the dirt and dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores and thereby blackheads.
Steps to be followed…
- Pour some organic apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in this vinegar and apply it on the blackheads affected skin areas, especially on nose.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and rinse the area with warm water.
- Dry it and repeat the same process 2 – 3 times daily until you get relief from blackheads.
- Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water. Apply it on the blackheads using a cotton ball at night before bed time and rinse the applied areas with water in the morning.
- Alternatively, mix 1/4 part of ACV in 3/4 part of water in a plastic container and shake it well by closing the lid. Apply this mix on all over your clean face as a toner using cotton pads. Dry it completely and apply your regularly used creams or gels or lotions to remove blackheads. Also, use lemon juice in this toner (or astringent) before applying.
Method – 2: (Apple Cider Vinegar Mask with Baking Soda)
Baking soda exfoliates the skin to clear dead cells, dirt, and oil to unclog the pores. This method prevents blackheads by simply unclogging the pores and balancing the pH levels of the skin.
Steps to be followed…
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of baking soda and apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Be sure that it forms bubbles and stir well to make a fine paste.
- Spread a thick layer of this paste on all over the face by using your fingers.
- Lie down and relax yourself for about 20 – 30 minutes or till the mask dries.
- Rinse it thoroughly with warm water followed with a mild facial cleanser.
- Dry your skin and apply moisturizer.
- Repeat the same process regularly to get relief from blackheads.
- Be sure to avoid the eye area for application and scrub it gently while rinsing your face after application for best results.
- For people with sensitive skin, avoid rubbing this baking soda and vinegar mixture into the skin and rinse the face without scrubbing, as it may result in causing irritation.
Just use any one of the method for 1 week to get rid of blackheads and finally you get the desired result.
If you like this post..Please don’t forget to share.