Legs! Who doesn’t want a pair of perfectly formed and shapely legs? You can show them off almost any time of day or place unlike the chest area or the abs (if you have them!). Luscious legs are an easy way to look fabulous, without seemingly trying. The perfect pair of legs requires a low body fat percentage (you need cardio and diet for that) and muscle for shapeliness. The bad news is, to get a pair of perfect pins you do have to put in the work. The good news is; Here below shows some Most Effective Exercises for Slim Legs.
Exercises To Lose Legs Fat :
1. Side Leg Extension:
How to do it:
- Wrap one end of the Theraband (or tights) a few times around each hand, and kneel on your left knee with your left palm on the ground and your right hand extended straight up.
- Extend your right leg straight out to the side and point your toes.
- From this position, move only the right leg as you engage the outer thigh to lift your right leg straight up toward the ceiling.
- Lower back down to the floor with control to complete one rep.
2. Pencil Side Leg:
How to do it:
- Stand with your hands on your hips and your feet together. From this position, soften your left knee and lift your right knee straight out to the side, and lower it to nearly touch your toes to the ground.
- Pulse back up two times. On the last pulse, touch just your right toes to the ground, transfer your weight to the right leg, and bring your left toes to meet your right toes, keeping your heels off the ground the whole time.
- Next, step back out with your left foot, and bring your right foot to meet your left to complete one rep.