Who doesn’t want a toned butt? Improving the backside is really rather simple. The butt is basically just another muscle, so those can be targeted and strengthened. A few key exercises will tone your butt fast – that is, as long as you also clean up your diet. Try these steps, and you will be well on your way to a shapely butt.
Exercises To Tone Your Butt:
1. Single-Leg Dead-lift:
How to Do:
- Start standing with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand at waist level, palms facing you.
- Keeping back flat and engaging your ab muscles, bend from the hips and slowly lower weights toward the floor, keeping them close to your body, while simultaneously lifting left leg behind you.
- Stop when your chest is parallel to the floor. Hold for one second, then return to standing.
- That’s 1 rep. Repeat for 10 to 12 reps, then switch legs.
2 . Side stepping:
How to Do:
- Stand between two stable benches or platforms of equal height.
- Step up onto each bench or platform without turning toward the bench, so you are doing a sideways step.
- Return to the middle starting position each time before stepping up to the other side.