Can you see fine hair on face? How to get rid of facial hair naturally at home? Here is the best solution to remove female facial hair. Having a layer of fine hairs on your facial skin is normal and needs no medical treatment. However, these hairs on your face can make your skin look dark, patched and uneven. Removing facial hairs through waxing is a very painful process and resorting to razors can only make the situation worse.
Now there is also the cosmetic peeling and laser based hair removal solutions available, but if you are not actually keen to take those measures that can harm your skin in the long run, opting for facial hair reducing homemade face packs can be an effective and wise option. In case you have excessive hair growth on your face or it has shown a rapid increase in the recent times it might be a case of hirsutism or hormonal changes and in such cases referring to a doctor is vital.
Here look at our best facial hair mask that can remove all facial hair permanently
Facial Hair Mask:
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tsp Wholemeal Flour
How To Prepare & Apply:
- Start with moisturizing your face with a bit of coconut oil. Keep massaging your face until the face completely absorbs the oil.
- Now, mix wholemeal flour with water, make a paste. Keep stirring to make a thick consistent paste.
- Rub the past on the hairy areas in the direction of hairs, i.e. downwards. Apply on your forehead, upperlips, cheek-sides, etc.
- Let it stay for 15 minutes, until it dries up 90%. Now using your fingers, remove the paste in upwards direction.
- Wash your face. And do this 3-4 times a week to see prominent results!