Oatmeal has this soothing effect to calm your angry spots. It can also provide gentle exfoliation so you can get silky, smooth skin.
When partnered with baking soda, this face mask can help your skin stay free from clogged pores. That means freedom from acne, too!
- 2 tablespoons of ground oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Mix the oatmeal and baking soda in a clean bowl first.
- Add in just the right amount of water to create a thick paste.
- Once you’re able to get the right consistency, apply the mask on your face and wait for it to dry.
- Use lukewarm water when rinsing off the mask. For your final rinse, use cold water to tighten up your pores.