A blind pimple is actually a disaster, like a ticking time bomb. And this would be very true when the right treatment at the right time isn’t done. If you have been through the perils of the same, we have everything you need to know about blind pimples and how to get rid of them. So no more large painful unseen pimples to deal with. Before we tell you how to remove blind pimples by below home remedies.
Now that we have a fair idea on what blind pimples are, what causes them and what it is all about, find out about the home remedies that can really help you deal with pesky pimples:
Here Are The Home Remedies For Blind Pimple Under Skin
If you don’t have the time to visit a skin specialist or a dermatologist, you can use these various home remedies to treat blind pimples under the skin.
1. Warm Compress
This is the best way to bring the pus out.
What you need:
- Cotton towel
- Warm Water
- Take a clean cotton towel and dip it in warm water.
- Wring out the excess water and while the towel is still warm, place it on the blind pimple.
- In a few seconds, the area would point out as to where the blind pimple is and the pus would start coming out.
- Keep doing this until all the pus comes out.
How frequent to do: Repeat this process not more than three times a day with two hours of gap.
- When using warm compress, you may also use warm tea bags because of the tannins in them. Tannins helps reduce the inflammation. The process would be the same as warm towel.
- If you wish to use oils and do the warm compress, by all means do so- best oils to use would be healing oils such as calendula and chamomile- not more than two drops at one shot should be used.