3. Raw Potato:
Potatoes contain vital natural bleaching agents and used raw, they help lighten dark circles and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes.
- Grate a couple of chilled potatoes to extract the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes.
- Make sure the juice covers the dark circles entirely.
- Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water.
- Repeat once or twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
4. Rose Water:
There’s a reason mothers always advise their children to rinse their eyes with Rose Water when they’re sore. It not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works well as a skin toner.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
- Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
Tomato, the fruit that’s used like a vegetable, is known to naturally possess powerful bleaching properties that can lighten skin very effectively.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off well with cool water.
- Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.