Vitamins are known as the supplements that have all positive effect on the body inside and out. Vitamin deficiency shows on the skin, face and the neck. Deficiency of vitamins causes the skin to become ugly, lethargic, rashes and your skin become shrunken. Obviously, no one can stand these kinds of trouble with the appearance and they seek for various remedial options to fulfill the vitamins deficiency. Vitamin C deficiency is one of the most common deficiencies as it is not easy to get enough vitamin C from the regular intake of food. Vitamin deficiency in the body provokes to breach the internal organs and body functional systems. In such case lack of vitamins it is most important to understand, so we can supplement the required vitamins through external sources.
Effective Vitamins for Skin:
Eleven essential vitamins have been indicated as necessary for stimulating the growth of skin. A list of vitamins that are essential for the skin is listed below.
- Retinol (vitamin A) vitamin helps to fight with seditious processes in the face.
- It helps to get rid of the drying of the upper layers of the epithelium.
- It has the great antiseptic property that regulates the sebaceous glands.
- It eliminates wrinkles.
- It speeds up the production of collagen.
- It rejuvenates skin cells.
- It helps to eliminate dark spots.
Vitamin B1 or Thiamine:
- Thiamine or Vitamin B1 is helpful in order to fight against aging of the skin.
- It has powerful antioxidants that reduce free radical production in the body.
- It reduces spots that are age-related.
- Riboflavin helps to improve your respiratory cells.
- It helps to increase the metabolism.
- It supports the color of the face.
- It makes the skin soft and revitalized.
- Pantothenic acid helps to get rid of wrinkles.
- It is a moisturizer for the skin.
- The anti-inflammatory function of vitamin B5 helps in maintaining skin health.
- Pyridoxine is antiseptic that helps to treat many skin diseases.
- It helps in reducing acne problem effectively.
- It boosts your circulatory system and helps in providing nourishment to the skin.
- Folic acid is a superb “weapon” that helps to fight against acne.
- Deficiency of this vitamin leaves the skin dry and cracking hence it is essential for maintaining hydration in the skin.